Create a catchy business name for your jewelry business. 100% free.
Get business ideas and check domain availability
Get lots of business name ideas
Generate catchy company names.
Specific keywords are best.
Choose your favorite and register a suitable domain in seconds.
Choose your favorite name
Choose your favorite name and register a domain in seconds.
Why do you need a jewelry name?
If you want your jewelry business to be successful, you need to create a strong brand identity for your brand. A strong identity starts with a unique and memorable company name.
A strong brand makes an unforgettable impression on your customers and potential customers and helps you differentiate your jewelry business from the competition.
The most successful jewelers in the world have built a strong brand. In fact, the brand equity created in each case accounts for a significant portion of its market value. Each has a unique and memorable company name and logo.
We developed this business name generator to help you come up with a unique business name for your new jewelry business.
Find the perfect name and domain name for your new jewelry store in seconds.
Loved by entrepreneurs around the world
Name your new business in less than 10 seconds
A unique company name in seconds
It will take time to build a strong brand. But you can find a unique company name in seconds. With just a few clicks you can generate company names and register a corresponding domain name for your new company.
Why is a company name important?
Your brand name differentiates your company, organization, company, products and services from your competitors.
A strong company name communicates what your company does. At the same time, a strong brand name creates trust and credibility with your current and potential customers.
Your name is the first thing customers will see and recognize about your brand. And it will be key to winning back loyal customers who are eager to endorse your products and services. In fact, every part of the marketing funnel, from discovering new customers to launching recalls for old customers, depends on how quickly a person remembers your business name.
A trade name can be a real word, invented words, or combinations of words. It's up to you to choose a name that goes well with your brand. That's because nobody knows your business better than you.
5 elements of a great company name
1. Think about what you want your company name to convey.What words describe your industry, products or services? Consider words that describe the benefits of using your product or service. Finally, think of words (and phrases) that evoke the feelings you want your audience to feel when they see your company name.
2. Keep the name short, simple, and memorable.If your customers can't remember your business name, domain, social media username or don't know how to spell it, they can't promote your business.
3. Avoid narrow or literal trade names.Think about how your business might evolve over time and make sure your business name can evolve with the business.
4. Avoid simple words.Simple words make it very difficult to distinguish your company from your competitors. And you won't be able to find a suitable domain name if you choose a simple word for your company name.
5. Consider registering a domain name and getting a trademark.Look for a business name that is also available as a domain name for registration. It's confusing when your domain doesn't match your business name.
frequently asked questions
We ask you to enter a few words that describe your jewelry brand. Our computers use sophisticated algorithms to generate many possible names for you in just a few seconds. You can quickly check domain name availability and register the domain immediately when you find a name you like.
Yes! Jewelry Business Name Generator is totally free and you can do as many searches as you want. We developed the Jewelry Business Name Generator to inspire you and bring you creative and memorable names to use for your business or organization. You can help spread the word about the Jewelry Business Name Generator by telling others about the Business Names Zone.
It's hard to come up with a brand name for a new jewelry store. It takes most entrepreneurs and business owners 50 to 100 hours to find a big name. And it's a frustrating experience.
Our company name generator makes it easy. It will give you tons of business name ideas in seconds. You can choose the type of name you want, the length, and other factors. BNZ's business name generator not only suggests great names, but also instantly displays domain availability and allows you to register your new domain in minutes.
BNZ Jewelry Business Name Generator will give you lots of business name ideas. You'll see traditional names, made-up names, compound names, multi-word names, and more.
The BNZ fancy name generator shows the domain availability for each name suggested by the generator. And if premium domains are available for purchase, these will also be shown.
The best names are not very specific. You can put certain names into a very narrow category. Ultimately, this will limit your ability to expand your business to sell unrelated products or services.
A good company name should also be easy to pronounce and spell. You want your customers to remember your company name and also find your website on Google or other search engines.
Finally, remember that you need a domain for your business name. For this reason, BNZ Business Name Generator always shows the domain availability for each name that our Business Name Generator suggests.
When you find a business name you like, you can quickly register the domain and start creating a brand identity for your new business. Among other things, you want a memorable logo, a website, and everything else you need to reach your current and potential customers.
Let us know what you're up to by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name Generator by Industry
Popular articles on naming a jewelry store
Awesome naming features
Want a list of 75+ resources to help you build a big name? This is a fantastic collection of resources that will save you a lot of time and hassle.
The complete guide to naming a company
Naming a company is difficult and time-consuming. This comprehensive guide has everything you need to find a great name for your business.
How to build a strong brand identity
Brand identity sets you apart from your competitors. This free guide has everything you need to build a strong identity for your new business.
How did Oreo get its name?
Ore cookies are popular, but did you know they were given different names when they were first introduced? We looked at how Oreos came to be and why Oreos are called Oreos.
Why is Starbucks called Starbucks?
Starbucks has cafes everywhere and is instantly recognizable. But how did the company get its name and why is it called Starbucks?
Why is the name 7UP 7UP?
7UP has a strange history and was sold under a number of strange names when it was launched. Learn more about the history of the name and why 7UP is called 7UP today.
Have a great day.
How do I come up with a catchy business name? ›
- Use acronyms.
- Create mash-ups.
- Get inspiration from mythology and literature.
- Use foreign words.
- Use your own name.
- Take a look at a map.
- Mix things up.
- Partner with another company.
- A Lady Above All.
- A Lady in Shining Armor.
- A Lady of Refinement.
- A Lady with Style.
- A Woman of Class.
- A Woman of Distinction.
- Above and Beyond Classy.
- Beyond Glitz and Glamour.
- The Moving Guys.
- Sister's Restaurant.
- Ruggiero Brothers Oil.
- Angela's Bridal.
- The Tree Fellas.
- The Coffee Girl.
- The Building People, LLC.
- The Wine Guys.
- Keep it short and simple. ...
- Be different. ...
- Consider your online presence. ...
- Get creative with your domain name. ...
- Be original. ...
- Find new inspiration.
- Generic names. ...
- Names that limit future growth. ...
- Names that are too hard to spell, say, or read. ...
- Misleading names. ...
- Names too long for a social media handle. ...
- Names with double meanings. ...
- Names that clash with branding. ...
- Names too similar to competitors.
If you describe a tune, name, or advertisement as catchy, you mean that it is attractive and easy to remember.What are the 5 rules of choosing a business name? ›
be easy to spell and not lead clients to other websites. be easy to pronounce for your target market. be relatively short, making it easy for your customers to remember and type (a long name can also work if it's easy to remember) be easy to remember and catchy and resonate with your target audience.What is the French name of Jewellery? ›
By the end of this lesson, you will learn the basic French words for common pieces of jewelry (bijoux) and accessories (accessoires) for both men and women.How do you name a small shop? ›
- Understand your business. You need a solid understanding of your business — its purpose, vision, mission and target audience. ...
- Use descriptive words. ...
- Be literal. ...
- Choose a name style. ...
- Avoid hard-to-spell names. ...
- Tell a story. ...
- Get feedback on the name. ...
- Don't be too narrow.
Keep it simple
Don't choose a name that is too long or complicated. Remember that your business name needs to be appealing to your customers. It should sound pleasant, familiar and conjure up positive emotions. It also needs to be easy to pronounce and remember.
What are some catchy brand names? ›
- Spa Paragon.
- GameDay Catering.
- Exploration Kids.
- Yoga Professor.
- Darwin Travel.
- Party Plex.
- Pizza Factor.
- Acorn Crafts.
- Make it legal. The most important thing when you're choosing an LLC name is to make sure it's legal. ...
- Make it memorable. You want your LLC name to be something people can remember. ...
- Make it meaningful. ...
- Make it original. ...
- Make it distinctive. ...
- Make it domain-name ready. ...
- Make it social-media friendly.
- Decor Store.
Your LLC's name can't contain the words like “bank,” “trust,” “trustee,” “insurer,” “insurance company” or any other words suggesting you're in the insurance business (unless you are). You can't include things like “incorporated,” “inc.” or “corporation,” because your LLC is not a corporation.Should I name my LLC after myself? ›
Sometimes it makes sense to name your LLC after yourself if you want to grow your personal brand, but in some cases using your personal name can limit your business' growth or even confuse customers.Should I use my name for LLC? ›
You'll need to use your full legal name as the business name. You'll need to register your business with the state. May be more difficult to find customers or clients who are not familiar with the personal name of the LLC owner.Should I name my business with my name? ›
Using your own name maximizes the value of your personal credibility as a respected and reputable supplier in your market. Builds trust and credibility: Customers like to know there are real people behind a business who will be accountable for their products and services.How do I know if the name I want for my business is taken? ›
In most states, the website of the state business filing agency includes an online entity name check tool. You can use the online tool to search business names and find out whether another business is already using the name you have chosen.
Can I just use my name for my business? ›
Yes, you can use your legal name as your business or company's official name. Decades ago, many people used to name their brands their names. Some personal brand name examples would be: Kellogg's.What is the American word for jewellery? ›
The correct spelling in Australia and Britain is 'jewellery'. In American English, the correct spelling is 'jewelry'.What's a different word for jewelry? ›
Fashion jewelry, also known as costume jewelry, is usually made with base metals and simulated stones. These pieces are often made with brass, copper, or aluminum, which bend and tarnish easily.How do I make my Etsy shop name cute? ›
- Choose a name that reflects your products.
- Choose a name that's memorable.
- Choose a name that's unique.
- Choose a name is easy to say.
- Adapt your existing brand name.
The Companies Act provides that the proposed name should not resemble too nearly or be identical with the name of an existing registered company. If the company name is similar or identical or resembles an already registered company or Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) name, the ROC will reject the proposed name.What are the laws for naming a business? ›
State and federal laws generally prohibit companies from using legally or morally offensive terms. For example, a company name should not use swear words or words that provoke indecent or pornographic thoughts. Similarly, new companies cannot use names that suggest or promote illegal activity.What are the three main factors to consider when naming a business? ›
- Make Sure The Domain Name is Available Before Choosing a Business Name. ...
- Trademark The Business Name. ...
- Choose a Business Name That is Unique But Not Abstract. ...
- Maintain Your Visual Identity. ...
- Avoid The Play On Words.
- Think about the message. A good brand message should not only convey specific services or benefits but should also be characteristic of your brand values. ...
- Avoid hard-to-spell names. ...
- Avoid using dictionary words* ...
- Rethink your Brand Scope. ...
- Domain name availability. ...
- Trademark it.